Saturday, March 12, 2011

So Much to Do... So Little Time...

Sorry for not posting in a while guys.  Life has been hectic and school no less so.  I admit that sometimes I am taken aback by the idea of time.

Tumblr_lhyeh6v7sp1qh6186o1_500_large

Everyone's had that feeling, that something is just a colossal waste of time, or that something is so wonderful that you wish it would just never end.  The sad truth?  Time does not wait for anyone.  It won't listen when you beg it to stop or when you urge it to go faster.  We are all getting older by the second no matter how much we try to fight it.


In a previous post, I stated how my biggest goal in life is to accomplish something worthwhile.  I want to look back on my life and be completely and totally satisfied.  This song inspires me to keep that motivation, even when it seems impossible.  It is four minutes and thirty-six seconds long, and it helps me realize that I only have so much time to live, even if I do not know exactly when it will all end.  Might as well make the most of it.

1 comment:

  1. I wish time would wait for me :/
    I hate how you can't take back time :/
    I love the song!
    Its amazing :)

    ReplyDelete